Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Footprint

I am Jordan M. Kjellsen, I graduated from Groton High School in 2006, and attend Northern State University in Aberdeen, South Dakota. My first art portfolio assignment was to trace my foot and decorate it with objects and designs that signifies my life. Towards the bottom of my heal is water signifying my love for swimming and the lake. Anytime I can get away and spend the weekend at the lake on the boat or in the water I am there. Towards the toe of my foot there is a staff full of treble clef signs and notes. This signifies my love for music. Music has always been a passion of mine as I love to sing as well as dance. Behind my name written very lightly but gives my footprint a new prospective is the lyrics to one of my favorite songs "Don't Stop Believing" by Journey. And lastly at the heal of my foot is a track along with a soccer ball, football, baseball bat, and a basketball. This signifies two things, my love for sports as well as my family tie. My father is the High School boys basketball coach as well as the High School golf coach. My brothers also play many sports and now that I'm older i love to go and watch their games.

No comments:

Post a Comment